Product Code : 16
Brand Name : Mitticool
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Earthen Fridge
- Weight (kg)
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
We offer natural Mitti Refrigerator, which is made completely from supreme class clay to store fruit & vegetables and for cooling water. This type of product provides natural coolness to the all stored materials without needing any artificial form of energy. Milk, Fruits and vegetables can be stored fresh without decaying their quality for 2 to 3 days maintaining their real taste. It performs on the concept of evaporation. Water drips down the side from the upper chambers, and gets dried taking away heat from the inner side, making the chambers cool. The top upper chamber of the freezer is utilized to store water. There is a clay made small lid on top. A small tap is also given at the front lower end of chamber in order to tap out the water for drinking purpose. There are two shelves in the lower chamber of the Mitti Refrigerator to store fruit & vegetables, milk and much more.
- Size : 50 liter
- Length : 31.6"
- Width : 19.9"
- Height : 20"
- Color : White
- Door No. : Single Door
How to use: When utilizing first time, this product takes about 12 hrs to get cooling effect. It is long lasting in nature and does not need to be replaced after utilizing some period like MATKA. Keep the Clay Cool in a right ventilated place so as to allow better evaporation, which in change increases its function. Clean the outer structure of the product, at an interval of 2 - 3 days, in order to keep the pores of body open.
Note: The performance of the Mitti Refrigerator is absolutely dependent on external humidity and temperature. It works well in hot & dry climate. Generally it doesn't break if utilized carefully, however, will shatter on falling from a height because it is made of baked clay.
- Prior to use, fill the top water tank of the fridge with water and then empty it after 12 hours in order to allow clay gets utilize to water.
- Up to first three months of utilization, only fill in one liter of water in the tank so that it doesn't lick to the lower chamber owing to high porosity.
- After 1/4 years, users can lightly increase the water quantity in the tank up to 10 liter.
- It is advisable to put a tray below the fridge in order to allow the water which licks because of porosity would not dirty the flooring.
- Users can store up to 5 Kg. of vegetables and fruits in the lower chamber that will remain fresh up to 5 - 7 days.
- Use soft sponge or allied material to clean the refrigerator.
- It is suggested to store clean water for outstanding result.
- The inside temperature of the fridge goes down by 10 - 15 in comparison to the room temperature to give an exceptional experience of hygienic and natural food.
- The real nutrients are maintained and also it doesn't emit any carbon gases that are noxious to health as well as environment.
- Item Code: MCR50L
- Port of Dispatch: Mundra port
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit) and T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity : 1000
- Packaging Details: Thermocol Box.
- Delivery Time: 30 days after confirmation of order
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 8 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated & Thermocoal Pack
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India